|Middle Creek Dental believe in continuing education. Dentistry is a changing field with new technologies and research that allow dentists to treat their patients with increasingly comfortable methods. Middle Creek Dental also strives to educate our community on the latest dental news, and on public health related matters. We have made available to you several editions of our past eNewsletters, and we invite you to sign up and stay informed!
Most Recent eNewsletter:March 2019
• How to Keep Cavities Between Your Teeth from Forming
• Why Do You Need to Pay Special Attention to Your Bad Breath?
• Oral Piercings Can Lead to Dental Damage and Oral Infections
Past Newsletters:February 2019
• Do You Have Your Oral Health Prioritized Properly?
• Ways to Help Reduce Bad Breath
• What You Drink Affects Your Overall Oral Health
• What Your Teeth Get from You Eating Protein
• Things You Can Do Today to Help Your Smile Stay Bright
• How Sleeping with Your Mouth Open Hurts Your Mouth