|Middle Creek Dental believe in continuing education. Dentistry is a changing field with new technologies and research that allow dentists to treat their patients with increasingly comfortable methods. Middle Creek Dental also strives to educate our community on the latest dental news, and on public health related matters. We have made available to you several editions of our past eNewsletters, and we invite you to sign up and stay informed!
Most Recent eNewsletter:July 2018
• What Should Your Oral Hygiene Routine Include?
• Tips for Helping Crowns Last
• Signs Your Toothbrush Has Seen Better Days
Past Newsletters:June 2018
• Protect Your Mouth This Summer
• Should You Get Dental Sealants As an Adult?
• How Often Should You Change Your Toothbrush?
• Does a Hard Bristle Toothbrush Get Your Teeth Cleaner?
• Do You Brush for the Right Amount of Time?
• Most Common Cosmetic Dental Procedures to Get Before Summertime