|Middle Creek Dental believe in continuing education. Dentistry is a changing field with new technologies and research that allow dentists to treat their patients with increasingly comfortable methods. Middle Creek Dental also strives to educate our community on the latest dental news, and on public health related matters. We have made available to you several editions of our past eNewsletters, and we invite you to sign up and stay informed!
Most Recent eNewsletter:May 2018
• Does a Hard Bristle Toothbrush Get Your Teeth Cleaner?
• Do You Brush for the Right Amount of Time?
• Most Common Cosmetic Dental Procedures to Get Before Summertime
Past Newsletters:April 2018
• Refresh Your Routine with New Toothpaste Flavors
• How Often Should You Floss?
• Eating Greens Helps Keep Your Teeth Clean
• Ways of Protecting Your Teeth When at Work Where You Cannot Brush
• Can a Cracked Tooth Leave Your Oral Health in Danger?
• Does Alcohol Help Rid Your Mouth of Gum Disease?