Middle Creek Dental believe in continuing education. Dentistry is a changing field with new technologies and research that allow dentists to treat their patients with increasingly comfortable methods. Middle Creek Dental also strives to educate our community on the latest dental news, and on public health related matters. We have made available to you several editions of our past eNewsletters, and we invite you to sign up and stay informed!
Most Recent eNewsletter:September 2021
• We May Need to See You More Often if You Have Anemia
• Is Vaping Equally As Bad for Your Mouth As Smoking?
• We Can Tell You Have a Cavity in More Ways Than Just with X-rays
Past Newsletters:August 2021
• Secrets to Always Having a Camera-Ready Smile
• Is Your Filling Supposed to Last Forever?
• Chronic Health Issues Can Impact Your Oral Health
• Do Teeth That Have a Crack Need Treatment?
• Whiter Teeth Help You Look Younger
• Your Gum Health Directly Impacts Your Dental Health