|Middle Creek Dental believe in continuing education. Dentistry is a changing field with new technologies and research that allow dentists to treat their patients with increasingly comfortable methods. Middle Creek Dental also strives to educate our community on the latest dental news, and on public health related matters. We have made available to you several editions of our past eNewsletters, and we invite you to sign up and stay informed!
Most Recent eNewsletter:January 2020
• Benefits of Switching Your Toothpaste Now and Again
• Do You Have to Brush a Crown Differently?
• How Soft Food Diets Can Harm Your Jaw
Past Newsletters:December 2019
• Tips to Make Brushing More Effective
• Is Tea As Good for the Mouth As People Think?
• Ways of Decreasing the Regularity of Bruxism
• Is Self-Medicating Dental Pain a Problem?
• The Danger of Finding Excuses Instead of Flossing
• Calming Sensitive Teeth Starts with a Visit to Our Office