|Middle Creek Dental believe in continuing education. Dentistry is a changing field with new technologies and research that allow dentists to treat their patients with increasingly comfortable methods. Middle Creek Dental also strives to educate our community on the latest dental news, and on public health related matters. We have made available to you several editions of our past eNewsletters, and we invite you to sign up and stay informed!
Most Recent eNewsletter:July 2020
• Dangers Associated with Continuing to Chew on a Cracked Tooth
• Your Cholesterol Also Impacts Your Oral Health
• Google Cannot Diagnose a Dental Condition - Only We Can
Past Newsletters:June 2020
• Foods to Eat Regularly for Healthier Teeth
• Importance of Daily Flossing
• Bottled Water May Result in More Cavities
• Our Office is Re-Opening!
• Are Gum Stimulators an Important Part of Your Oral Hygiene Routine?
• Correcting Your Oral Health Can Improve Headaches and Migraines