Middle Creek Dental believe in continuing education. Dentistry is a changing field with new technologies and research that allow dentists to treat their patients with increasingly comfortable methods. Middle Creek Dental also strives to educate our community on the latest dental news, and on public health related matters. We have made available to you several editions of our past eNewsletters, and we invite you to sign up and stay informed!
Most Recent eNewsletter:June 2023
• Is Bad Breath Making You Feel Embarrassed? Use These Tips To Eradicate It!
• Risks of Not Rinsing After Brushing
• The Importance of Using the Right Toothpaste and Toothbrush
Past Newsletters:May 2023
• Can I Straighten My Teeth as an Adult?
• I Continuously Catch Myself Clenching and Grinding My Teeth. How Can I Stop this Habit?
• Here is How You Can Get Rid of Bad Breath
• Poor Oral Hygiene Impacts Your Body in Different Ways
• My Gums Are Swollen Around One Tooth, What Could it Be?
• Do Sore Gums Get Better on Their Own?
Nampa, ID 83686-2601
Friday: 8am - 5pm
Saturday: 8am - 2pm