Middle Creek Dental believe in continuing education. Dentistry is a changing field with new technologies and research that allow dentists to treat their patients with increasingly comfortable methods. Middle Creek Dental also strives to educate our community on the latest dental news, and on public health related matters. We have made available to you several editions of our past eNewsletters, and we invite you to sign up and stay informed!
Most Recent eNewsletter:September 2023
• I Have Been Using Dentures; Can I Have Them Turned Into Implants?
• Is Invisalign Painful?
• I Have Completed My Braces Treatment, Will I Need Retainers?
Past Newsletters:August 2023
• “Laughing Gas” As Your Kid’s Preferred Anesthesia
• Do You Still Need to Floss with Dental Sealants?
• 3 Reasons You Should Ditch The DIY Whitening Technique
• Is Bad Breath Making You Feel Embarrassed? Use These Tips To Eradicate It!
• Risks of Not Rinsing After Brushing
• The Importance of Using the Right Toothpaste and Toothbrush