|Middle Creek Dental believe in continuing education. Dentistry is a changing field with new technologies and research that allow dentists to treat their patients with increasingly comfortable methods. Middle Creek Dental also strives to educate our community on the latest dental news, and on public health related matters. We have made available to you several editions of our past eNewsletters, and we invite you to sign up and stay informed!
Most Recent eNewsletter:November 2019
• Is Self-Medicating Dental Pain a Problem?
• The Danger of Finding Excuses Instead of Flossing
• Calming Sensitive Teeth Starts with a Visit to Our Office
Past Newsletters:October 2019
• Ways of Making Oral Hygiene Easier As We Age
• Ways of Avoiding Dental Stains
• Are There Different Types of Tooth Sensitivity?
• The Color of the Produce You Eat Matters
• How to React if You Chip a Tooth
• Can Your Teeth Get Damaged from Too Much Water?